– I gave myself a heart
palpitation. – I know, I literally
can’t catch up. – I pointed.
I had more dramatic emphasis. – Just ’cause you point. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) We have been very
lucky to have Crunchyroll supporting FBE with a lot
of fun anime videos. – I love Crunchyroll.
– I love anime. – (FBE) Including sponsoring
this, which will be a guess that anime challenge.
– Ooh. – Are you good at anime?
– I was gonna say, he got excited just as
I got excited. – I was just on Crunchyroll
this morning. – I haven’t watched a good
anime in a long time, so I’m actually hoping to get
a recommendation out of this. – I got the subscription,
so we gucci. – (FBE) We’re gonna show you
the opening title sequence of popular animes and see
if you can guess the show. – Okay. – (FBE) Each round, you’ll
both hear and see one second of the opening,
up to fifteen seconds, so just shout it out
when you know it. – Shouting out?
So it’s not buzzer. – Um, okay.
– This will be fun. – I don’t know anime,
but okay. – I’ma win.
– Dang, she’s so confident. – I watch a lot of
freaking anime. – I believe it, I believe it.
I feel like I don’t watch as much as
you do, but I watch a lot. I’m like, wait, this is actually
gonna be so fun for me right now.
I’m so excited. – (FBE) Here is your first
anime clip. – ♪ (electric guitar) ♪
– Isn’t that My Hero Academia?
– Dang. – Oh, boom boy. – Ah, captain, captain–
– My Hero Academia. – No, no, no, no, it’s–
– Whoo! – Damn.
– Whoever– no button.
Don’t need any buttons. – My Hero Academia.
– I’ve never seen it. – Freaking love that show, dude. – My Hero Academia.
Not because I’ve seen it, because I reacted to it. – (speaking Japanese)
– This looks really fun. – ♪ (electric guitar) ♪
– (both) My Hero Academia! – (FBE) I think that was Dionte. – Damn it.
– Yeah! – This one’s gonna be
a battle. – Good start. – (FBE) All right guys,
so here is your second anime clip.
Here’s your first second. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Oh. I don’t know about this one. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Whoa. I don’t know it.
– That looks like a moodier one. – Do you have any guesses?
– No guesses at all. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Steins;Gate 0. – (FBE) Close enough.
– Boy. – (FBE) Technically,
it’s just Steins;Gate. – Oh, okay. – Steins;Gate.
Whoo! – I couldn’t even formulate
the words. That’s crazy.
– I’m catching up. – (FBE) We’ll skip
to three seconds. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Ooh, sounds like a love story.
– The back to back, it does look like
a love story. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Ah. I don’t know.
I can’t put it together. – Can we have more seconds?
Because I have no idea what this is. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– I don’t know it. I don’t think I’ve ever
seen it. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– ♪ (humming) ♪ – Oh, I know it,
but I don’t know the exact name of it.
– Really? You could just–
here, I’ll help you out. Just give me a word
and I’ll try to help you. – It’s something–
ah, no, wait! Why am I gonna tell you?
I was about to tell him. – There’s numbers.
– Oh, and they looked old-fashiony, so…
– They got a little bit of color.
I think we saw a little bit of blue
up in there. I really don’t know.
– I think we need more time. – We need to just think
of names of things it could be. – It looks a manga
I briefly scoured and it was kinda dark
and Gothic style like that, but I don’t know. – (FBE) Last chance.
We’re skipping to fifteen seconds. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪ – This sounds like something
I’d do DDR to. – I thought it looked familiar
and then no, it definitely does not
look familiar. – Yeah, I’m lost. – This isn’t helping.
– We don’t know it. I don’t think we’re gonna get it.
– Yeah. – We’re not gonna get this. – (FBE) So, this one is called
Steins;Gate. – Oh yeah, we would
have never got that. – I’ve never heard of that
one before. – I’ve never heard of it.
– Dang, I really want to know more about it, though.
– It looked cool. – I’ve watched it–
a few episodes. I haven’t fully watched it yet,
but I’m almost there. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– One Piece. – (buzzer) – One Piece?
– (buzzer) – No.
– Dang. – Yeah, One Piece is the
pirate boat. – I know.
I thought that was a boat. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Fairy Tail. I’m sorry.
I got excited. – That was so quick.
– I love Fairy Tail. It’s so good. – Oh, Fairy Tail.
– Fairy Tail, [bleep]. – Yeah!
I just really like how whimsical it is and how
colorful. I don’t know, I think
it’s really cute and the art style’s
really adorable, so I’m into it. – Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail.
– Ah! – I almost fell out of the chair.
– That was the first anime I ever watched.
– That was my first one. I’ve watched it completely through
like six times. – It’s at least 100 episodes.
– It’s so– – It’s long.
– It’s so good though. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– They’re having so much fun together, though.
– I feel like all the characters usually have a ton of fun
in the intros. They’re all smiling.
– We’re having fun! – Yeah. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Fairy Tail. – Yeah, I think I needed
to see more of that. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪ – I’ve never seen these
characters. – More seconds! – (FBE) Okay, here is
fifteen seconds. – All right.
Time for us to still not get it.
– Yep. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪ – Oh, it’s this show.
– For a second, I thought he had a breakthrough
moment. I was like, damn it.
– It’s the show with the cool anime characters.
– And the weird looking frozen snowman. – What happened?
They all exploded. – I have no guess.
– I always see the guy with the pink hair
around Twitter, but I don’t know
off the top of my head. – (FBE) This is called
Fairy Tail. – Oh!
I’ve heard of this. – Okay, I was like,
why’d you have that reaction? I wanna know what it’s about,
because it looked really interesting. – I gave myself a heart palpitation.
– I know, I literally can’t catch up.
– Whoo! – Me too, [bleep]. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Shoot. – I just saw someone
getting kicked, so I was like, oh God,
are you okay? – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Why did that look like Naruto?
That kick. – It looks a little familiar, but…
– I’m not ringing any bells here. – Oh wait, that looks so familiar.
– I know what it is, I know what it is.
It’s Hunter X Hunter. – Oh.
– Whoo! I was right there. – Hunter X Hunter.
Whoo, yeah! I just recently finished that one.
– I literally know all of these, but my mouth can’t spit
it out fast enough. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– Ooh, they’re fighting. – Some guy’s doing a
Mary Poppins thing, kinda drifting down
in the background. – They have this weird
baton thing. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– What? – I like the…
that pose. – Oh, Hunter X Hunter.
Okay, once I saw clearly… – (fire burning) – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪ – Oh, he looks like he
got beat up. – Saw some cards. – I have absolutely
no idea. I’m gonna need more seconds. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪ – He looks familiar,
but I’m not ringing anything. Got nothing.
– I don’t know. – Crap, I’ve actually seen
this before. I’ve seen that character.
You know how something comes to your brain and then
you’re like… and then it just leaves
and it’s like “[Bleep] you, Tom.” – (FBE) So, this was
Hunter X Hunter. The ‘X’ is actually not pronounced.
– Huh. – I’ve seen that, I think
on Crunchyroll or something. – There’s so many animes
I need to catch up on, that I just have no idea
even exist. – This is intense.
– I don’t know how to use words right now.
– I know. – (FBE) Okay, here’s
your last anime. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– You wanna keep going? – I saw a man.
He looked big. He was blonde.
I saw a village. – That’s Attack on Titan.
– Oh. I’ve heard of that. – ♪ (Japanese singing) ♪
– (both) Attack on Titan! – (FBE) I think that it
was the both of you and I wanna give both
of you a point. – Yay.
– It’s okay. He won, though,
so it doesn’t matter. – (both) Attack on Titan.
– (FBE) I mean, you guys said it at the exact same time.
– Dang it. – (FBE) So, I might just have
to give you guys the tie. – Okay, let’s go.
– All right. – (both) Attack on Titan!
– I think I got it first, right? – (FBE) I’m just gonna give
you guys a tie. – Okay.
– You win. – Thank you.
– You win. – (both) Attack on Titan!
– I pointed. I had more dramatic emphasis.
– No way. Just ’cause you point. – (slowed down) Attack
on Titan! – You can win on the episode,
I’ma give myself a point. – Alberto gets one
Alberto point. – This was really fun.
– This was really fun. You guys are giving us
good animes, too to be honest.
– Yeah. – Crunchyroll, you are
a lifesaver. You’ve introduced me
to so many amazing animes and thank you.
– We’re best friend now. – Super best friends.
I’m super excited for this. – Anime best friends.
– Oh my gosh. – Hey guys, Alyssa here.
A big, special thank you to our sponsor, Crunchyroll.
It’s because of them supporting us that we’re
able to bring you this and many other anime
themed videos on the channel. It means a lot for us
to support brands who support YouTube channels
like FBE, so if you enjoyed what you saw
today, click the link in the description over to
Crunchyroll.com where you can find full episodes
of all these featured animes and more.
See you next time.